Thursday, September 26, 2013

How Do I Get My Ex Partner Back : Atlantica Online Player Guides Town Statistics Guide

How Do I Get My Ex Partner Back : Atlantica Online Player Guides   Town Statistics Guide

How Do I Get My Ex Partner Back : Atlantica Online Player Guides Town Statistics Guide - TAXATIONMonthly Income = Current population *16that's itncome is SOLELY Based on populationeither commerce nor industry contribute to incomeATISFACTIONSatisfaction is the average of the 5 contributing factors (commerce, industry, culture, health, and security)he contributing factors are capped at 100he contributing factors for satisfaction are calculated by(current point value)/(population/1,000)EX: London has 209,135 population and 820/845 commerce820/(209135/10000) = 39FOODThe two crucial factors with Food are Farms and Storagquite March and September, the Storage is filled to the limit of your farmsreally month except March and September, food equal to (population/1,000) is removed from StorageIf There is not enough food at the start of a month, the city doesn't pay its taxes.**There is no point having more farms than storageou get no benefit.****once you demolish your warehouse, the current food is not destroyed, but no new food is added to the stockpile**POPUL ... [Read More - How Do I Get My Ex Partner Back]

Get Your Ex Back In 30 Days or Significantly less - If you are searching for data about How Do I Get My Ex Partner Back : Atlantica Online Player Guides Town Statistics Guide, you are arrive to the right site.



Get Your Ex Back In 30 Days or Significantly less

How Do I Get My Ex Partner Back : Atlantica Online Player Guides   Town Statistics Guide

Get Your Ex Back In 30 Days or Significantly less - Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but soon after searching by means of some of the articles I recognized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly delighted I found it and I'll be guide-marking it and checking back often!

Never miss get unique Offer for Get Your Ex Back In 30 Days or Significantly less (How Do I Get My Ex Partner Back : Atlantica Online Player Guides Town Statistics Guide). You really don't need to miss this option. The quality in the information found in How Do I Get My Ex Partner Back (How Do I Get My Ex Partner Back : Atlantica Online Player Guides Town Statistics Guide) is well above anything you'll discover that you can buy.




Maybe You Also Want To Read About How Do I Get My Ex Partner Back :


News and Video on How Do I Get My Ex Partner Back




Popular Search : how do i get my ex partner back

No comments:

Post a Comment